Picture yourself ambling through the downtown area of an unfamiliar spot, gazing up at the architecture or the marvellous settings everywhere around you. Still, there's one attraction you are looking forward to most of all: Hakone Gardens. Right now is the day to get yourself there.
Find Your Best Hakone Gardens Accommodation
Hotels near Hakone Gardens
Spending some time at Hakone Gardens is one of those experiences you won't forget too soon.
It can be found 95 miles from Sacramento, the capital of the state, in Saratoga.
It's easy to stay close to Hakone Gardens, with 2 hotels within 0.1 miles. With 23 accommodation options, you should consider staying in Sunnyvale. It's a short commute of 8 miles. Three of the recommended options are the Crestview Hotel, Corporate Inn - Sunnyvale and TownePlace Suites by Marriott Sunnyvale Mountain View.
There are some budget-friendly accommodation options nearby. The Hotel Los Gatos and the Inn at Saratoga are some of the more popular places.
No matter how tiring your day was, if you book a room at one of the ritzy hotels, you'll wake up feeling replenished. The Juniper Hotel Cupertino, Curio Collection by Hilton and the TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Jose Cupertino are well-known establishments that offer superb comfort and service.
Those spending time at Hakone Gardens frequently indulge in robust coffees and light meals at Satori Tea Company, just an easy stroll away. When the sun fades, you ought to stroll over to La Fondue for a full meal. Finally, go to Cinnabar Winery Tasting Room and grab a cocktail or two.
Still have time? There are lots of other things going on in the vicinity of Hakone Gardens:
- Travelers can get involved in community activities at Villa Montalvo. Check out their stimulating agenda of music concerts, exhibits and art workshops.
- It is said that "if you want the best, go right to the source," and Mountain Winery couldn't agree more. At this vineyard you can enjoy some local wines.
- You should take a day to sample the flavors of local wine at Savannah-Chanelle Vineyards, and if you like what you taste, you can buy a bottle to take home with you.
Our Saratoga rooms deliver everything you require, so you can surely find venues near Hakone Gardens you'll adore. Saratoga had more than a few sightseers in the past year, so get searching. Need help deciding? You're a click away from the guidance you need. You'll set off boldly once you're ready to make your reservation, too: multiple explorers endorsed their Saratoga hotel.
- As you might hope near such a magnificent monument, the fronk desk service at hotels close to Hakone Gardens is grand.
- "Neat, clean, and quick to welcome you" is the goal for Saratoga hotel rooms.
- Seeking room contentment in addition to tidiness? We've got it here.
With our excellent selection of hotels near Hakone Gardens, your favorite place is waiting for you.
Interesting Saratoga Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to do in Saratoga with Hakone Gardens conquered.
- Saratoga is currently starting to be acknowledged after having been only for those in on the secret.
- After some time spent on its a full schedule of pastimes, you'll realize Saratoga also is experienced when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat.
- Enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to conclude the exploration with a bang; next day, visit a local museum.
Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in more than a few amazing new landscapes. Planning a trip to Saratoga is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Hakone Gardens. Reserve now!