Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with free area shuttle and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in the mountains, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and Okada Museum of Art. Hakone Open Air Museum and Chisuji Falls are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free area shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, coffee/tea in a common area, and a meeting room.
All 100 rooms boast spring water baths and offer washers/dryers and flat-screen TVs. Refrigerators, down comforters, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Wisterian Life Club Verde no Mori
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to hot springs, Wisterian Life Club Verde no Mori features an indoor pool and a spa tub. Event facilities measuring 0 square feet (0 square meters) include a meeting room. A complimentary area shuttle within 1 km is available for guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a sauna, and an arcade/game room. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Wisterian Life Club Verde no Mori has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Children's pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Arcade/game room
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Spring water bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Wisterian Life Club Verde no Mori has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Children under 3 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 13 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1550 for adults and JPY 1150 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1188
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1188
- Wisterian Life Club Verde no Mori
- Wisterian Life Club Verde no Mori Hakone
- Wisterian Life Club Verde no Mori Hotel
- Wisterian Life Club Verde no Mori Hotel Hakone
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.