Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I had to be in Haliburton to pick my daughter up from camp. I found this motel on Expedua and decided to give it a try. The location was perfect as it was close to both Haliburton and Minden. The staff was very friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. For a small fee they will make breakfast ...
If you want a peaceful and quiet place go here. But bring food because there's no restaurant or cafe and no vending machines. The town is 10 mins away by car. It's on a river and has boats you can use or you can fish off the dock. The rooms have kitchens and there's a bbq outside.
We have stayed at Pinestone several times in 2017. From the front desk to waitresses to the very accommodating housekeeping people, we have experienced nothing but cheerful, positive, helpful professionals. Keep up the great PR! Rob Hamlyn
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Haliburton accommodation! Finding the perfect temporary home during your Toronto - Central Ontario getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Haliburton. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Haliburton accommodations even let youbring several animals along for your holiday.
- Toronto - Central Ontario is more than pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a hotel where you and your pets can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Haliburton has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Toronto - Central Ontario has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Haliburton is a top choice among pet parents like you. Since last year, 308% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and frolicking with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?