Book your room at The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites
Get an overview of this hotelLandmark hotel overlooking Halifax Public Gardens
Overlooking the Halifax Public Gardens and Spring Garden Road, this hotel is 3 blocks from Metro Centre and Dalhousie University.
Business amenities at The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites include wireless Internet access in public areas, the conference room, and a business center.
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites offers wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, pay movies, and coffee/tea makers in all guestrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Across the street from the Halifax Public Gardens, this renovated historic landmark hotel is within one km (a half-mile) of the World Trade and Convention Centre, the Halifax waterfront, and major museums and attractions.
Amenities at The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites include a fitness center, business center and a conference room. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in most public areas and high-speed Internet access in the business center is also complimentary.
Valet and self-parking are available in an underground parking garage (surcharges).
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( 9.99 CAD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Arms - Located off the lobby. Casual dining, seasonal terrace. Overlooking the gardens. Traditional English-pub and international fare. Full bar. Lunch and dinner are served. Breakfast is served on the weekends.
Room service - Available from early morning until late evening.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 59 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per stay