Get an overview of this hotelLandmark hotel overlooking Halifax Public Gardens
Overlooking the Halifax Public Gardens and Spring Garden Road, this hotel is 3 blocks from Metro Centre and Dalhousie University.
Business amenities at The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites include wireless Internet access in public areas, the conference room, and a business center.
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites offers wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, pay movies, and coffee/tea makers in all guestrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites
Across the street from the Halifax Public Gardens, this renovated historic landmark hotel is within one km (a half-mile) of the World Trade and Convention Centre, the Halifax waterfront, and major museums and attractions.
Amenities at The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites include a fitness center, business center and a conference room. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in most public areas and high-speed Internet access in the business center is also complimentary. Concierge services are also on offer. Enjoy the garden onsite as well.
Valet and self-parking are available in an underground parking garage (surcharges). Smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
The Arms - Located off the lobby. Casual dining, seasonal terrace. Overlooking the gardens. Traditional English-pub and international fare. Full bar. Lunch and dinner are served. A buffet breakfast is available (surcharge).
Room service - Available from early morning until late evening.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 40.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 20.00 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 40.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of CAD 40.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 28.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40.00 per day
- Pet deposit: CAD 40.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 40.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: CAD 30.00
- Late check-out fee: CAD 15$ per hour
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 35 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 40.00 per day
- Hotel Lord Nelson
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- Lord Nelson Hotel
- Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax