Get an overview of this hotelLuxury cruise ship with 3 restaurants and free breakfast
Popular property highlights
This vessel pulls anchor and sets sail from Halong for at least part of your stay.
This cruise ship features 3 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a lazy river, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite.
All 8 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find dining areas, DVD players, and separate bathtubs and showers. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Paradise Peak Cruise
In addition to a lazy river, Paradise Peak Cruise features a spa tub and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the cruise ship's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
A business center is on site at this 4.5-star property. This luxury cruise ship also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Lazy river
- Picnic area
- Rooftop terrace
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 8
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Vietnamese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the cruise ship include a lazy river, a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 11:30 AM
Check-in time ends at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee (December - January): VND 1150000.00 per person, per night
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 500,000 per vehicle (one way)
- Paradise Peak Halong
- Paradise Peak Hotel
- Paradise Peak Hotel Halong
- Paradise Peak Cruise Hotel Halong
- Paradise Peak Cruise Hotel
- Paradise Peak Cruise Halong
- Paradise Peak
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the cruise ship prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Paradise Peak Cruise Activities
Book a stay aboard Paradise Peak Cruises in any room type or rate plan, and receive the following:
- Accommodations aboard ship, as selected
- Transport by Paradise private pontoon
- Welcome drinks, chips, fruit, and wet towel upon arrival
- Special Paradise lunch and breakfast
- Buy-1-get-1-free happy hour
- Paradise dinner in traditional Bao Dai dress; photo with captain and manager
- Morning Tai Chi session and light breakfast
- English-speaking guide
- Kayaking, squid fishing
- Cooking class with traditional Vietnamese spring rolls
- Insurance, taxes, and service charges on boat
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert