Get an overview of this hotelExplore magical Halong Bay on a Paradise Luxury cruise
Departing from its own private pier on Tuan Chau Island, Paradise Luxury offers first-class sightseeing cruises through Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. More than 1,000 limestone islands rise dramatically from the bay's emerald waters.
A spa and a swim
Each boat combines traditional Vietnamese junk design with lavish amenities, including complete spa facilities, a stylish restaurant, and the open-air Moonlight Bar. Guests can visit a floating fishing village, explore hidden caves, kayak through calm waters, and swim off a pristine beach.
In all 17 air-conditioned cabins, large windows frame gorgeous bay views, and beds are layered with luxury linens. Rich wood detailing and marble bathrooms are reminiscent of a 5-star hotel. Conveniences include complimentary mineral water and private in-cabin safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Paradise LuxuryTuan Chau Island Halong Quang Ninh
Your Paradise Luxury cruise will take you the to various attractions of Halong Bay, and along the way you can swim, kayak, snorkel, and simply enjoy the amenities the boat has to offer. The boat's restaurant serves Vietnamese cuisine and affords guests time to relax and unwind after the long journey between Hanoi and Halong. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is offered each morning. Free newspapers are on offer in the lobby.
Paradise Luxury also offers a variety of of spa treatments such as massages and aromatherapy treatments to ensure you stay relaxed throughout your journey. WiFi access in the guestrooms and public areas is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 4
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Paradise Luxury has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Paradise Spa. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-in time ends at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 900,000 per person (roundtrip)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Paradise Luxury
- Paradise Luxury Halong
- Paradise Luxury Hotel Halong
We should mention
Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Paradise Luxury Cruise Activities
Book a stay aboard Paradise Luxury Cruise in any room type or rate plan, and receive the following:
- Accommodations aboard ship, as selected
- Transport by Paradise private pontoon
- Welcome drinks, chips, fruit, and wet towel upon arrival
- Special Paradise lunch and breakfast
- Buy-1-get-1-free on select happy hour beverages in ship's bar
- Paradise dinner in traditional Bao Dai dress; photo with captain and manager
- Morning Tai Chi session, followed by coffee, tea, and homemade pastries
- English-speaking guide
- Kayaking, squid fishing
- Cooking class with traditional Vietnamese spring rolls
- Insurance, taxes, and service charges on boat