Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants and full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Situated in Halong, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Tuan Chau Beach and Tuan Chau Amphitheater. Dolphin Club is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) away.
3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and a 24-hour fitness center are available at this hotel. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a lazy river, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 8 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find dining areas, DVD players, and separate bathtubs and showers. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to a full-service spa, Paradise Peak features a lazy river and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
A business center is on site at this 4.5-star property. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Lazy river
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Vietnamese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a lazy river, a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 11:30 AM
Check-in time ends at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Resort fee (December - January): VND 1150000.00 per person, per night
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 500,000 per vehicle (one way)
- Paradise Peak Halong
- Paradise Peak Hotel
- Paradise Peak Hotel Halong
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Paradise Peak Cruise Activities
Book a stay aboard Paradise Peak Cruises in any room type or rate plan, and receive the following:
- Accommodations aboard ship, as selected
- Transport by Paradise private pontoon
- Welcome drinks, chips, fruit, and wet towel upon arrival
- Special Paradise lunch and breakfast
- Buy-1-get-1-free happy hour
- Paradise dinner in traditional Bao Dai dress; photo with captain and manager
- Morning Tai Chi session and light breakfast
- English-speaking guide
- Kayaking, squid fishing
- Cooking class with traditional Vietnamese spring rolls
- Insurance, taxes, and service charges on boat