Visiting Ham Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that Ham Lake has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Top sights in the area include Mall of America, Minnehaha Park, and Mill Ruins Park.
- You'll find 541 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Minneapolis - St. Paul
- The closest major airport is in St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 23.3 mi (37.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ham Lake
Places to visit in the larger region include Bunker Beach Water Park, National Sports Center, and Anoka Technical College. You'll also find Oneka Ridge Golf Course and Goose Lake Farm & Winery in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Ham Lake - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ham Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 7°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 8°F at night
- About 32.05 inches of rain falls on Ham Lake each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°F