- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 8 min walk
- Hamburger Kunsthalle
- 11 min walk
- Mundfein Pizzawerkstatt
- 2 min walk
- Aras Kebap
- 3 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Hamburg's Hammerbrook neighborhood, ibis Hamburg City is near a metro station. Reeperbahn and Fish Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Hamburger Dom and Hagenbeck Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Volksparkstadion or Barclaycard Arena.
- Moenckebergstrasse - 8 min walk
- Hamburger Kunsthalle - 11 min walk
- Hamburg Wholesale Market - 16 min walk
- Hamburg City Hall - 17 min walk
- Hamburg Cruise Center - 10 min drive
- Steinstrasse U-Bahn - 3 min walk
- Hamburg Central Station - 9 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM) - 27 min drive
- Mundfein Pizzawerkstatt - 2 min walk
- Aras Kebap - 3 min walk
- Bei Hadjia - 3 min walk
- Ilohh - 3 min walk
- Münzburg - 3 min walk
About this property
ibis Hamburg City
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Ibis Hamburg City
- Ibis Hotel Hamburg City
- Accor Hamburg Alster
- Ibis Hamburg Alster Hotel Hamburg
- ibis Hamburg City Hotel
- ibis Hamburg City Hotel
- ibis Hamburg City Hamburg
- ibis Hamburg City Hotel Hamburg
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A pleasant stay
No issues - pleasant stay for business.