Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The cabin was adorable, clean and comfortable; however the distance from the restroom and showers was more inconvenient than we anticipated. There were nice multiple facilities at the main building, but a long hike or short drive. Not ideal for a midnight use. The closer facility was a single combo ...
I wanted an out of the city stay where it was nice and quiet. This was perfect for that as it was up in the mountains south of Missoula. No TVs and no Air Conditioners running meant almost perfect silence for a good nights sleep. The fold out bed in bunkhouse 1 was very comfortable with a nice comforter. ...
I had a suite in this hotel at a very reasonable rate. The hotel is convenient to restaurant, shops and the highway. Unfortunately the breakfast was not very good so that was disappointing.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Hamilton hotel! Choosing the right place to stay during your Southwest Montana escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Hamilton. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pup. Some Hamilton accommodations even let youbring several animals along for your vacation.
- Southwest Montana is not just welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Hamilton has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southwest Montana has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Hamilton is popular among pet owners like you. Since last year, 11% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?