Book your room at Holiday Inn Basingstoke
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Viables Crafts Centre, Festival Place, and Basing House. Mill Field Nature Reserves and Basingstoke Leisure Park are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a conference center. Self parking is free. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, coffee/tea in the lobby, and 24-hour room service are onsite.
All 86 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Coffee makers, pillow menus, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 807 square feet (75 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn Basingstoke is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 807
- Conference space size (meters) - 75
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1970
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Traders Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 16.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 16 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu