Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Viables Crafts Centre and Willis Museum. Festival Place and Basing House are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a conference center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and a business center are onsite.
All 86 rooms offer free wired Internet, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find WiFi, coffee makers, and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Holiday Inn Basingstoke
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 807 square feet (75 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Holiday Inn Basingstoke is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Year Built 1970
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 75
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 807
- Conference center
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Traders Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 16.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Basingstoke Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Basingstoke
- Holiday Inn Hotel Basingstoke
- Holiday Inn Basingstoke Hampshire
- Holiday Inn Basingstoke Hotel Basingstoke
- Holiday Inn Basingstoke Hotel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.