Feel like you're having too many long lunches and shopping sprees? Make amends for your indulgent vacation habits with a bit of culture at Har-Ber Village.
To visit, step off the beaten track and head over to Vinita, which is situated 170 miles from the state capital, Oklahoma City.
You will find approximately 3 choices for hotels within a radius of 6 miles of Har-Ber Village. You should find something suitable at the Best Western Timberridge Inn and Stonebrook Inn Grove.
Other Places to Visit near Har-Ber Village
Before you head off, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are not too far away from Har-Ber Village:
- Grab your clubs and see if you can find the pin at Cherokee Grove Golf Course.
- Get out into nature and spend some time in the sunshine at one of the region's most-visited locations, Grand Lake O' the Cherokees.
- Take yourself off to National Rod and Custom Car Hall of Fame Museum for a ride into the past!
- Make sure you organize an unforgettable visit to engage with the interesting exhibits in Darryl Starbird's Rod & Custom Hall of Fame Museum.
- If you're looking for a calm and quiet location to think, pay a visit to The Cayuga Mission Church.