Overview of The Monomotapa Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Room, Accessible
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, Smoking
Executive Suite, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
In the city center, The Monomotapa Hotel is in an area with good shopping. National Art Gallery and Queen Victoria Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Chapman Golf Club and Borrowdale Brooke Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Harare Sports Club or Rufaro Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Harare travel guide
- National Art Gallery - 3 min walk
- Harare Gardens - 8 min walk
- African Unity Square - 9 min walk
- Eastgate Centre - 12 min walk
- Harare Sports Club - 4 min drive
- Harare (HRE-Harare Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Parkview Brasserie – Buffet restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Monos Restaurant – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- The Gazebo – Bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Aquarium Bar – Poolside pub offering fusion cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
The Monomotapa Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Monomotapa Hotel Harare
- Monomotapa Hotel
- Monomotapa Harare
- The Monomotapa Hotel Hotel
- The Monomotapa Hotel Harare
- The Monomotapa Hotel Hotel Harare
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It’s clean and the staff were very courteous. The services are good.