See yourself wandering around the lanes during your future day, staring up at the monuments or the gorgeous environment wherever you look. Still, Harbor Park is one attraction you've been especially anticipating. You have wanted to go there for as long as you can recall, and the moment has arrived to mark it finished.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay at Harbor Park?
Hotels near Harbor Park
Immerse yourself in the buzzing crowd at a big event at Harbor Park. The vibration of the cheers here is sure to be something that you won't soon forget!
It is situated a mere 85 miles from Richmond, the capital of the state, in Norfolk - Virginia Beach.
There are about 9 hotels within 0.1 miles of Harbor Park. With at least 71 hotels, you should consider staying in Pacific Avenue. It's a short drive of 12 miles. We suggest the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, Courtyard by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront South and Holiday Inn & Suites Virginia Beach North Beach.
Discerning travelers on a budget will be pleased as there are some affordable accommodation options in the vicinity. The Norfolk Waterside Marriott is a handy option, found 0.6 miles away. Another is the Residence Inn Norfolk Downtown, which is just 1 mile away.
If you'd love to book a room in a hotel that you can adoringly talk about with friends well into the future, you'll be pleased to know that there are a few impressive upmarket establishments nearby. The Courtyard by Marriott Norfolk Downtown and the Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel are easy to reach at short distances of just 0.5 miles for the former and 0.5 miles for the latter.
Make time to sample the flavorful coffee and delectable treats prepared at Auntie Anne's Pretzels, a worthwhile little spot close to Harbor Park. When the day starts to end, refuel with a substantial meal at MacArthur Center. You'll be happy to know that this spot is also near. Finally, pop open a beer and talk to some of the friendly locals while you kick up your heels at Shula's 347 Grill.
Harbor Park is not the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church is a holy place for some, but anyone can appreciate the tranquility it offers.
- Immerse yourself in stories of the society from the past, and unravel the intricate layers of this region's history during your time at Douglas MacArthur Memorial.
- Take a tour of Moses Myers House, a prominent historic house that shouldn't be missed.
- Chrysler Hall is a superb place to take in a theater show.
- It could be a tragedy, comedy or musical, time at Norva Theater is the ideal way to while away a few hours.
Visitors traveling to Harbor Park often get there by light rail. Norfolk Station is the nearest station and is only 0.2 miles away.
Norfolk - Virginia Beach places to stay listed on Expedia offer all you want, so you will definitely find options near Harbor Park that you'll love. Norfolk - Virginia Beach was a fairly beloved landing place in the most recent year, so you shouldn't be alone. Once booking time is here, you'll travel confidently: all types of visitors would propose their Norfolk - Virginia Beach hotel to an acquaintance. You're a few clicks away from all the recommendations and guidance you could ever want.
- From large families to couples, we have snug rooms for everyone.
- Rooms in Norfolk - Virginia Beach lodging will always be neat, presentable, and ready to welcome you.
- As you might expect near such a lovely landmark, the guest service at accommodation close to Harbor Park is wonderful.
As you can see, it's understandable why suites in Norfolk - Virginia Beach had more visitors in 2016 than 2015. Your choice spot is expecting you thanks to Expedia's comprehensive selection of hotels near Harbor Park.
Exciting Norfolk - Virginia Beach
There are still more activities to do in Norfolk - Virginia Beach when you've crossed Harbor Park off your timetable.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to conclude the good times with a bang; when the sun rises, visit one of the region's museums.
- After a time spent on its a full itinerary of excursions, you'll also notice Norfolk - Virginia Beach is experienced when it comes to laying out the red carpet.
- Until recently, Norfolk - Virginia Beach voyages have been hidden away, but the number of stopovers has been taking off, meaning now is the time to book.
Planning a visit to Norfolk - Virginia Beach is always a good strategy, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Harbor Park from Expedia. Say goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new scrapbook photos!