When you dream of a new spot, you probably think you'll be strolling around downtown, taking note of the beautiful environment or the monuments wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you are anticipating most of all: Harbour Street Craft Market. The day has come to mark it accomplished.
Places to Stay at Harbour Street Craft Market
Hotels near Harbour Street Craft Market
It's certainly worth taking the time to stop in at Harbour Street Craft Market.
You will locate it in Montego Bay, a city that is frequented by travelers from all over the world.
There are 49 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles of Harbour Street Craft Market. The Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay - Luxury All Inclusive, the Secrets St. James Montego Bay - Luxury All Inclusive and The Oasis at Sunset - All Inclusive are just a few you should try. They're 2 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
Accommodation can be a considerable expense when traveling, so why not save some cash and book a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? The Royal Decameron Montego Beach - All Inclusive and the Deja Resort - All Inclusive are popular options. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 1 mile.
Or maybe you'd prefer accommodations that are on the extravagant side? If so, you're in luck, as you'll find many upmarket hotel options close by. Be sure to consider the Grandiosa Hotel, which is a mere 1 mile away. Another great option is the Donway, A Jamaican Style Village, 0.7 miles away.
Tourists visiting Harbour Street Craft Market often enjoy strong coffees and sweet treats at Klassick Computers And Sweet Tooth Cafe, only an easy stroll away. You might also like to revitalize with a substantial dinner at Pier One. You'll be pleased to know that this spot is also nearby. Don't call it a night so soon! Meet the locals for a wine or two at MusiQ Bar & Lounge.
Harbour Street Craft Market is not the only popular thing to do in the vicinity:
- Meander through the historic collection at Museum of St. James and get to know the lives and events that moulded this area.
- If you like meandering around and taking in the local area, your time will be well spent at Sam Sharpe Square.
- The importance of Montego Bay Marine Park will become apparent when you observe its healthy marine life.
- Peaceful inside and easily spotted from a distance, Saint James Parish Church is not just a place of worship, but a prominent tourist attraction as well.
- Feel the wind rush by your face, the water under your feet and the salt in the air at Dump-Up Beach and Events Park.
It's easy to visit Harbour Street Craft Market by train as it's just 0.3 miles from there to Jamaica Rail Way Corp.
Our catalogue of Montego Bay resorts and lodging supplies all the things you need, so you are sure to find lodging near Harbour Street Craft Market you'll fall in love with. It's time to get researching Montego Bay welcomed quite a few visitors in the most recent twelve months. You can rest easy once reservation time arrives, too: explorers of all sorts would propose their Montego Bay hotel to an acquaintance. You're just a few clicks away from all the secret tips you could ever want.
- The staff at lodging close to Harbour Street Craft Market exceed all expectation which will only enhance your vacation to this lovely site.
- You'll find accommodation in Montego Bay are always prepared to greet you with presentable and fresh rooms.
- From families to individuals, we've got cozy spaces for all types.
Your number one spot is waiting thanks to our broad selection of hotels near Harbour Street Craft Market.
Montego Bay Fascinating Facts
With Harbour Street Craft Market crossed off your list, there are still more activities to see and do in Montego Bay.
- Montego Bay is beginning to make itself known after having been kept secret.
- Be educated about Montego Bay's history, then head out on the town to end your adventure with a bang.
- Use a day to organize one or more of the action, and you'll soon also discover Montego Bay knows its stuff when it comes to customized treatment.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Montego Bay, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Harbour Street Craft Market from Expedia. Say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet more than a few new landscapes!