Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with free valet parking and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Crystal World, Daksh Prajapati Temple, and Har Ki Pauri. Piran Kaliyar Sharif Dargah and Hemkund Lake are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a health club and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service.
All 70 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, free newspapers, and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ambrosia Sarovar Portico
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 4 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a health club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Year Built 2010
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Health club
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( INR 200 per hour )
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Separate sitting area
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Ambrosia Sarovar Portico has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1200 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2500.00
- Gala Dinner on 30 December per adult: INR 3000.00
- Fee for continental breakfast: INR 500 for adults and INR 500 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 200 per hour (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1200 per night
- Ambrosia Sarovar Portico
- Ambrosia Sarovar Portico Bahadrabad
- Ambrosia Sarovar Portico Hotel
- Ambrosia Sarovar Portico Hotel Bahadrabad
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.