Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Harpers Ferry, WV
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Harpers Ferry Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Harpers Ferry Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Harpers Ferry Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Harpers Ferry with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 4 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations.
Planning Your Trip to Harpers Ferry
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- April-June: the average is 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Harpers Ferry is 38.70 inches
Exploring Harpers Ferry with Your Pet
Known for its riverfront and hiking trails, Harpers Ferry has lots to offer visitors including its churches, museums, and mountains. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Harpers Ferry National Historical Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss John Brown Wax Museum and John Brown's Fort. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Valu or Farm Dog Kennels.