Think of yourself rambling through the boulevards of your next day, taking note of the buildings or the exquisite nature everywhere around you. However, Harrah's Council Bluffs Casino is one thing you've been especially anticipating. The time has arrived to check it off your bucket list.
Where to Stay Close to Harrah's Council Bluffs Casino
Hotels near Harrah's Council Bluffs Casino
The fast-paced atmosphere at Harrah's Council Bluffs Casino makes it a truly fantastic experience.
To see it for yourself, you'll need to step away from the beaten track a bit and head for Council Bluffs, which is located 120 miles from the state capital, Des Moines.
There are up to 29 accommodations within a radius of just 2 miles of Harrah's Council Bluffs Casino. The Hotel Deco XV, the Embassy Suites Omaha - Downtown/Old Market and the Residence Inn by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area are just a few you ought to try. They're 1 mile, 0.8 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Within the general area are quite a few economical hotels if you're hoping to keep outgoings down while you're exploring the world. 1 mile away, you'll arrive at the Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown, but if that's not quite right for you, then perhaps you could take a look at the Hilton Omaha, which is 1 mile away.
You can make your visit that little bit more special by choosing one of the close-by upmarket accommodations. Be sure to take a look at the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Omaha Downtown, which is only 1 mile away. Another great option is the Hampton Inn Council Bluffs, 0.8 miles away.
With distinct and yummy fare, Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs (2200 River Road, Council Bluffs) is visited by travelers in the area. Later, find a comfortable vantage point, chat with one of the bartenders and enjoy a few beers at Caddy's Riverside Grille (2 Harrah's Boulevard, Council Bluffs).
Don't put your feet up yet. In the vicinity of Harrah's Council Bluffs Casino, there is plenty more to see and do:
- Music buffs should feel right at home among this city's vibrant music scene. On a night out with your buddies, check out a show at one of the local venues, such as Stir Cove.
- If you have a passion for golf, get to Dodge Riverside Golf Club. It's the perfect place to practice your swing while you enjoy the weather.
- Feel your pulse pounding as you speed along the track at Joe's Karting.
- Try your luck at the exciting table games or give the reels a spin and try to come up with a winning combination on the slot machines at Horseshoe Council Bluffs.
- If you like relaxing in fresh surroundings, Bayliss Park is a popular spot that you should visit.
People traveling to Harrah's Council Bluffs Casino commonly get there by metro. Amtrak Omaha Station is the nearest station and is only 0.7 miles away.
Expedia's directory of resorts and motels in Council Bluffs offers everything you need, so you'll surely find accommodation near Harrah's Council Bluffs Casino that you'll appreciate. You will not be by yourself Council Bluffs was a considerably favored place last year. Need help deciding? You're only a click away from all the inside information you need. When booking time hits, you can rest easy: numerous visitors endorsed their Council Bluffs hotel.
- The fronk desk service at lodging near Harrah's Council Bluffs Casino will be wonderful as you might expect near such a magnificent monument.
- "Orderly, fresh, and eager to welcome you" is the goal for Council Bluffs hotel rooms.
- And we have soothing rooms for all groups, including big families and teams of two.
We see your favored place in your future with Expedia's extensive inventory of hotels near Harrah's Council Bluffs Casino.
Interesting Council Bluffs Facts
After Harrah's Council Bluffs Casino is conquered, you'll still have things to see and do in Council Bluffs.
- Duck into the perfect boutique to get a few keepsakes and polish off an enticing snack of the local foods.
- Take an afternoon to plot some pastimes, and you'll soon also discover Council Bluffs knows a thing or two about laying out the red carpet.
- Council Bluffs is currently starting to find its place after having been kept secret.
Paying a visit to Council Bluffs is decidedly the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Harrah's Council Bluffs Casino from Expedia. Get ready to wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet some all-new selfies!