Very nice stay. Will be back.
Posted Nov 20, 2016 on Orbitz
We've been trying quite a bit of hotels this year (travel with 2 little kids).
- The room and comfort of the bed was the top out of all we tried.
- Very nice pool bigger than your average hotel pool.
- Super-nice staff (all I've met).
- They have certain things for sale next to the front desk (advil, cookies, sodas), which is a great idea if you need something on fly.
- Complimentary coffee/tea and fruits in lobby all day long.
Hershey Park was about 15-20 mins drive. Although coming back was little tough (I'm not sure I could find it without navigator).
The only small pet peeve would be the breakfast has some changes to desire comparable to other places. Not the choices (great choice of cereals BTW!), but how it's cooked (sausage was over-salted, and waffle mix was very soupy so waffles were not crunchy).
Overall very enjoyable visit, and the hotel will be on my list to stay when going to Hershey next time (which was the primary reason to go this time).