A world of adventure awaits at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath McGaheysville vacation rental! The cabin invites 8 guests to experience 4-season fun at Massanutten Resort including skiing, zip-lining, golf, an indoor waterpark and more all just a few minutes away! Top off an afternoon of activities with a local farm-to-table meal or a cup of cocoa beside the private fireplace. From the seclusion of your wraparound deck to the excitement of nearby attractions, you're in for an unforgettable retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin Futon Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
A sturdy wooden staircase descends into the forest of the Massanutten Resort, where you'll find your cozy McGaheysville cabin!
High vaulted ceilings accentuate the 1,300-square-foot living space, complete with an open-concept layout and unique rustic decor. Unwind from your afternoon of fun by curling up beside the indoor fireplace and catching up on your favorite shows with the flat-screen cable TV.
Keep your crew fueled with an unforgettable meal at one of Massanutten's restaurants, or step into the cabin's fully equipped kitchen to whip up your own homemade dish! Step out onto your private wraparound deck to watch the sunset beyond the treeline and plan your next day of attractions and excitement.
-- THE LOCATION --
You won't find a better location for experiencing the 4-season adventures that await at Massanutten Resort, with skiing, hiking, waterslides, golf courses, zip lines, and much more all within 2 miles of your cabin! All of these activities are available for additional fees paid upon arrival.
Explore the surrounding Shenandoah Valley at popular trails such as the Massanutten Ridge Trail and Kaylor's Knob Trail only 5 miles away! Pack your poles and cast a line in the Shenandoah River a few miles from your cabin, or make the 1-hour trip to traverse the trails of Shenandoah National Park.
History fanatics will love paying a visit to the Virginia Museum of the Civil War 40 minutes away! You'll be less than an hour's drive from civil war battlegrounds and other remarkable landmarks, including Thomas Jefferson's Monticello and James Madison's Montpelier.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, indoor fireplace, games, private wraparound deck, outdoor fireplace, outdoor seating, BBQ grill, hairdryers in each bathroom, Pack-n-Play, off-street parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Massanutten Resort community amenities (available for an additional fee) include ski and adventure park, indoor/outdoor waterpark, heated pool, hot tub, 2 golf courses, putting green, fishing, kayaking, tennis court, racquetball court, video arcade, farm-to-table dining, sauna, biking and jogging paths, recreation center, playground, and much more!
- Fantastic McGaheysville location in the Massanutten Resort! Enjoy an abundance of resort amenities on-site in addition to historical landmarks, battlefields, caverns, and hikes all within a 1-hour drive
- Nearest Major Airports: Dulles International Airport (~130 miles away) | Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (~36 miles away) | Richmond International Airport (~112 miles away)
Community amenity fees:
- $40 for an all-day waterpark pass
- $29 for a twilight waterpark pass
- Visit the Massanutten Resort website for more information about the available amenities and associated fees
-- POLICIES --
- Smoking is not permitted inside of the property. Any evidence that is found may result in additional charges
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in