Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with 2 spa tubs and full-service spa
Located in the heart of Hartenstein, this spa hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Schneeberg Rathaus, Museum fuer Bergmaennische Volkskunst, and St. Wolfgang Church. Sparkassen-Ore Mountains Stadium and Sparkassen-Erzgebirgsstadion are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, massage/treatment rooms, and conference rooms.
All 28 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find sitting areas, minibars, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Romantik Hotel Jagdhaus Waldidyll
Romantik Hotel Jagdhaus Waldidyll features 2 spa tubs and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 947 square feet (88 square meters) include conference space. This romantic hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Romantik Hotel Jagdhaus Waldidyll is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 4
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Free WiFi
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Electric car charging station
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 3
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1932
- Conference space size (feet) - 947
- Conference space size (meters) - 88
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Der Feengarten - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in German cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Sauna-Wellness-Haus has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open select days. Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 9.00 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 90
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50,00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 9.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 4,00 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Jagdhaus Waldidyll Hotel Hartenstein
- Jagdhaus Waldidyll Hotel
- Jagdhaus Waldidyll Hartenstein
- Jagdhaus Waldidyll
- Romantik Hotel Jagdhaus Waldidyll Hartenstein
- Romantik Jagdhaus Waldidyll Hartenstein
- Romantik Jagdhaus Waldidyll
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.