Visitors to Harvey are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, shopping, and breweries.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Harvey
- The closest major airport is in Marquette, MI (MQT-Sawyer Intl.), 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Harvey
Places to visit in the larger region include Marquette Mountain, Upper Peninsula Children's Museum, and Marquette Maritime Museum. You'll also find Marquette Harbor Light and Marquette Regional History Center in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- UP Motor lodge - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Harvey
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 42°F and the nighttime average to be 4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Harvey gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 6°F