Get an overview of this hotel3-star Quedlinburg hotel in Quedlinburg Old Town with free breakfast
Located in Quedlinburg Old Town, this hotel is steps from Market Square and Quedlinburg Christmas Market. Fachwerkmuseum Standerbau and St Nikolai Church are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features tour/ticket assistance, free breakfast, and a free manager's reception.
All 6 rooms offer WiFi, premium bedding, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, desks, and free toiletries. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Adelheid Hotel Garni
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception. This Quedlinburg hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and shopping on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2012.
Adelheid Hotel Garni is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free reception
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 3 per stay )
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10 AM. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Start your day with a free buffet breakfast, available daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM. Every day, the hotel hosts a free manager's reception for you to enjoy.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 4:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
This property accepts cash only for all bookings and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 6-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per stay (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Adelheid Garni
- Adelheid Garni Quedlinburg
- Adelheid Hotel Garni
- Adelheid Hotel Garni Quedlinburg
- Hotel Adelheid
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.