Book your room at Adelheid Hotel Garni
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Quedlinburg hotel in Quedlinburg Old Town with free breakfast
Located in Quedlinburg Old Town, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Market Square and Fachwerkmuseum Standerbau. St Nikolai Church and Klopstock Museum are also within 10 minutes.
Along with tour/ticket assistance, this smoke-free hotel has free breakfast and free WiFi in public areas.
All 10 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Showers and desks are also available to guests. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Quedlinburg hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and shopping on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2012.
Adelheid Hotel Garni is a smoke-free property.
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 3 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 6-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Early check-in fee: EUR 7
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.