Visiting Hatfield Heath
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Hatfield Heath, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its spas and gardens. A top sight in the area is Kelvedon Hatch.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Hatfield Heath
- The closest major airport is in London (STN-Stansted), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hatfield Heath
Kelvedon Hatch is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Hatfield Forest and Rhodes Arts Complex in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Down Hall Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Hatfield Heath
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Hatfield Heath each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F