Picture yourself wandering through the city center of your next vacation, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous scenery wherever you look. However, there is one attraction you're especially anticipating: Hattiesburg Zoo. You've wanted to escape there for as long as you can recollect, and the moment has arrived to check it off.
Hattiesburg Zoo Accommodation
Hotels near Hattiesburg Zoo
Do you have a deep connection with animals? Then you will simply love Hattiesburg Zoo.
It is situated 85 miles from Jackson, the capital of the state, in a destination called Hattiesburg.
If you are into the idea of being in this area, there are 2 close-by hotels. The Magnuson Hotel Hattiesburg and Motel 6 Hattiesburg-Univ of Southern MS are some solid choices, and are only 2 miles from Hattiesburg Zoo.
You can still have a great vacation without spending all your savings. Spend your nights near to all the action at one of the more economical accommodation options. The Residence Inn by Marriott Hattiesburg and the Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg are some places you'll want to consider.
Treat yourself and book your room at any one of the luxury hotels that are close by. You'll find outstanding amenities and a swanky vibe at the Courtyard by Marriott Hattiesburg and the Candlewood Suites Hattiesburg.
This area is filled with alluring sights and sounds. T-Bones Records & Cafe is a well-known local eatery near Hattiesburg Zoo. If you've really worked up a hunger, visit Wendy's, which is also close by, for a substantial meal. To properly end the night, take one final walk and grab a cocktail at Keg & Barrel.
After visiting Hattiesburg Zoo, why not check out the other things to do here:
- Cast your mind back to the excitement of your school days as you wander the well-known campus of University of Southern Mississippi.
- Learn about the events that helped mould this region by going to Hattiesburg - Hattiesburg Area Historical Society Museum.
- Tactics, logistics and military machinery are explained in detail at Armed Forces Museum, if the military is a topic that piques your interest.
- Whether you are a serious art lover or simply like to become mesmerized by curated pieces, USM's Museum of Art is a museum worth visiting.
- If you enjoy the design features of historic houses, you might want to wander through the halls of Turner House Museum. You'll love the workmanship of this old residence.
Hattiesburg rooms listed on Expedia furnish all that you want, so you will definitely find spots near Hattiesburg Zoo that you'll enjoy. With hundreds of guests over the past year, you will not be alone. You can rest easy once reservation time arrives, too: all types of travelers endorse their Hattiesburg hotel. Need help deciding? All the guidance and recommendations you're searching you'll find right here.
- As you might expect near such a magnificent landmark, the staff at hotels around Hattiesburg Zoo go beyond what is expected.
- From family reunions to solitary travelers, we have soothing accommodations for everyone.
- You'll find accommodation in Hattiesburg will be waiting to greet you with clean and fresh rooms.
Hattiesburg accommodation had additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. With our extensive roster of hotels near Hattiesburg Zoo, we see your desired site in your future.
Hattiesburg Interesting Facts
There are still further things to do in Hattiesburg with Hattiesburg Zoo crossed off your agenda.
- Hattiesburg sightseeing hasn't been on most people's radars until recently, but rising numbers of trips mean today is the day to make your move.
- Hattiesburg also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after some time spent on its ample action.
- Get educated about Hattiesburg's past, then enjoy a night out on the town to end the exploration with a bang.
Pack your stuff, say goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few amazing photo ops. You'll never regret paying a visit to Hattiesburg, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Hattiesburg Zoo. Reserve now!