Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated near the boardwalk, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Museum of Toys and Little Trains, Musee du Jouet et du Petit Train, and Musée du Jouet. Musée Vauban and Saint-Matthews Protestant Church are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, meeting rooms, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 40 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and LED TVs. Free newspapers, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Colmar hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1913
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per day
- Beausejour Colmar
- Hotel Beausejour Colmar
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.