Book your room at Hôtel Saint-Martin
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel in Colmar
Located in the heart of Colmar, this hotel is steps from Saint-Matthews Protestant Church, Collegiale St-Martin, and Bartholdi Museum. The Dominican Church and Museum of Toys and Little Trains are also within 5 minutes.
Along with tour/ticket assistance, this hotel has multilingual staff and free WiFi in public areas.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. TVs and safes are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Saint-Martin features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Bathtub or shower
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.