Overview of Gite Le Petit-abergement, 2 Bedrooms, 5 Persons
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
This vacation home is located in Haut-Valromey. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Cascade de la Charabotte and Lac de Nantua, while History Museum of Resistance and Deportation and Jeanne d'Arc Theatre are cultural highlights.
- Zone débutant de la Praille - 12 min drive
- Chapelle de Mazieres - 16 min drive
- Casino d'Hauteville Lompnes - 16 min drive
- Rougemont Castle Ruins - 23 min drive
- Cascade de la Charabotte - 27 min drive
- Brion - Montreal la Cluse Station - 24 min drive
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 62 min drive
- Le Bon Plan - 6 min drive
- Creperie Snack - 7 min drive
- Berthet Hotel Restaurant - 7 min drive
- Cafeteria - 7 min drive
- Auberge de Retord - 16 min drive
About this property
Gite Le Petit-abergement, 2 Bedrooms, 5 Persons
Parking and transportation
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- Property Registration Number
Property is also known as
- Gite Le Petit-abergement, 2 Bedrooms, 5 Persons Haut-Valromey