Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Limoges, walk to Limoges Cathedral
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Limoges, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Musée de la Résistance, Limoges Cathedral, and Church of St-Michel-des-Lions. Musee National Adrien Dubouche is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features free newspapers, multilingual staff, and a TV in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 31 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and free newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel De La Paix
Hotel De La Paix features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a television in a common area. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hotel De La Paix is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1900
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Digital TV service
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 10.00 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 10 PM (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- De La Paix Limoges
- Hotel De La Paix Limoges
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.