Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with bar/lounge and 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of HEC Paris, Palace of Versailles, and Paris Expo Porte de Versailles. Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art and Pantheon are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, coffee/tea in a common area, and a meeting room. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find coffee makers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Campanile Paris Ouest - Clamart – Vélizy
Campanile Paris Ouest - Clamart – Vélizy features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities measuring 517 square feet (48 square meters) include a meeting room. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers a television in a common area and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Campanile Paris Ouest - Clamart – Vélizy is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 48
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 517
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 2009
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.90 for adults and EUR 5.45 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Campanile Clamart
- Campanile Paris Sud Clamart
- Campanile Paris Sud Hotel Clamart
- Campanile Paris Ouest Clamart Vélizy Hotel
- Campanile Paris Ouest Vélizy Hotel
- Campanile Paris Ouest Clamart Vélizy
- Campanile Paris Ouest Vélizy
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert