Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Gennevilliers
Popular property highlights
Situated in Gennevilliers, this hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Stade de France and within 6 mi (10 km) of Galeries Lafayette and Paris Opera. Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris and Parc Monceau are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with self parking, this smoke-free hotel has dry cleaning and express check-in. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, free newspapers, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are onsite.
All 110 rooms offer free WiFi, private yards, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities that guests will find include espresso makers and electric kettles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Première Classe Paris Ouest - Gennevilliers Barbanniers
Première Classe Paris Ouest - Gennevilliers Barbanniers features a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Gennevilliers hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Première Classe Paris Ouest - Gennevilliers Barbanniers is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- Electric kettle
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Espresso maker
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Up to 10 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 2.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Premiere Classe Gennevilliers Barbanniers Hotel Gennevilliers
- Premiere Classe Hotel Gennevilliers
- Première Classe Paris Ouest Barbanniers
- Première Classe Paris Ouest Barbanniers Hotel
- Première Classe Paris Ouest Barbanniers Hotel Gennevilliers
- Première Classe Paris Ouest Gennevilliers Barbanniers
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.