Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel close to Paris
Popular property highlights
Near Porte de Saint-Cloud metro station
Located on the west of Paris, the Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Boulogne is ideal for business and leisure travelers. Conveniently located close to major attractions such as the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Louvre. The Porte de Saint-Cloud metro station is a 3-minute walk from the hotel.
Stylish design, high-quality amenities
With a stylish contemporary design, this 4-star Paris hotel boasts a relaxing terrace with views of lush greenery and a 40-year-old vineyard. The new refurbished lobby is a great illustration of this wine spirit with an amazing work of art named The Canopy. Listed in the Michelin Guide, the on-site A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace features local cuisine and an extensive list of French wines. 6 meeting conference/meeting rooms offer natural daylight and accommodation for up to 120 delegates. The fully equipped fitness center includes cardio equipment.
Exquisite French style, comfortable amenities
The Radisson Blu Hotel has 170 contemporary and spacious guestrooms, subtly decorated in beige, chocolate, and plum shades. They feature comfortable beds including premium bedding. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi, 81-cm LED TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Laptop-compatible safes and minibars are also available. Nespresso coffeemakers are available in all business class rooms, as well as views of the vineyard, or the iconic Eiffel Tower. A daily turndown service is available. Suite or the One Touch Service, allows guests to request anything they desire from the comfort of their room.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne
Welcome to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne and discover a cosy property close to the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Élysées. Just minutes from central Paris thanks to the Porte de Saint-Cloud Metro station; a 3-minute walk from the hotel. This 4-star hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the western business district, close to the Parc des Princes stadium, Roland Garros stadium and the most important congress and exhibitions centers such as Paris Expo - Porte de Versailles and Congress Center - Porte Maillot.
With its private vineyard and terrace, Radisson Blu Hotel is a cozy and peaceful place close to the most famous monuments of Paris. Elegantly decorated in a contemporary environment, the A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace and the A.O.C. Lounge & Bar offer a unique spot on the theme of France's famous wines. The hotel is also the optimal solution for all your meetings and seminars, thanks to its ideal services and products, including six fully equipped meeting rooms, featuring natural daylight. Complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas and self parking (surcharge) are also available onsite.
The A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace is a must-seen place with a private vineyard and offering contemporary French cuisine with an exotic touch, and the A.O.C. Lounge & Bar offers a cosy atmosphere for relaxing with our great selection of wines.
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 6
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2005
- Conference space size (feet) - 4941
- Conference space size (meters) - 459
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free wired Internet
- Private bathroom
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace - Serving authentic French cuisine with a contemporary flair, the A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace is the hotel’s premier on-site dining choice. Savor your delectable meal as you eat on the terrace, adjacent to the hotel’s verdant, 40-year-old vineyard. Open daily for breakfast and on weekdays for lunch and dinner.
A.O.C. Lounge & Bar - Offering a wide selection of wines and spirits, the bar is a great spot to enjoy a snack paired with the perfect beverage. The trendy space is perfect for entertaining colleagues or friends. Open daily from 7 AM-11:30 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can practise their serves at the tennis courts two kilometres from the hotel. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 47 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 47 per night
- Boulogne Paris
- Paris Boulogne
- Paris Boulogne Radisson Blu Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel Boulogne
- Radisson Blu Hotel Boulogne Paris
- Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Boulogne
- Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Boulogne Boulogne-Billancourt
- Radisson Blu Paris Boulogne
- Radisson Blu Paris Boulogne Boulogne-Billancourt
- Boulogne-Billancourt Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne Hotel Paris
- Radisson Boulogne-Billancourt
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.