Get an overview of this hotelBanyan trees surround bayfront Hilo, Hawaii, resort
Featuring views of the ocean or quaint Hilo Town framed by the backdrop of Mauna Kea, this full-service Hilo hotel is close to many island attractions: 10 minutes to Rainbow Falls and 40 minutes to Hawaii Volcanoes Park.
Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel amenities include a pool and sundeck, where massages and beauty services are offered.
Big views, Internet
All Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel guestrooms have garden or ocean views, lanai, high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel
The 286-room, eight-story Castle Hilo presents a curved face to Hilo Bay, all the better for enjoying how the sky lights up when the sun drops behind 13,796-foot Mauna Kea. In front of the hotel is Coconut Island, which was believed by ancient Hawaiians to contain healing powers. Today the island is a peaceful spot for swimming, picnicking, and fishing. Within a few minutes' walk of the hotel is the large, Japanese-style Liliuokalani Park, which is a favorite strolling spot for visitors.
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 286
- Number of floors - 8
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor pool
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 10.66 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 10.66 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Queen's Court Restaurant - Decor includes artwork celebrating the grace and beauty of hula dancing. Warm wood tones and panoramic views of Hilo Bay. Serving breakfast daily and dinner Monday - Thursday. Offering popular dinner buffets on weekends.
Waioli Lounge - Music or karaoke, appetizers, and tropical drinks are the attractions at the lounge, along with a splendid view of Hilo Bay.
A breakfast buffet is served daily from 6:30-9:30 a.m. in Queen's Court Restaurant.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Massages and beauty services available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 20 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.66 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.66 per day (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per day
- Castle Hawaiian
- Castle Hawaiian Hotel
- Castle Hilo Hawaiian
- Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel
- Hilo Hawaiian Castle Hotel
- Hilo Hawaiian Hotel
- Hotel Castle Hilo Hawaiian
- Hotel Hilo Hawaiian
- Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel Hawaii
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.