Book your room at Kona Seaside Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelHawaiian hotel in Kailua-Kona Village
Across from Kona Pier
Glass-bottom boat tours, snorkeling excursions, and deep-sea fishing are all within reach of this hotel located in Kailua-Kona Village, across the street from Kona Pier. Shopping centers and historical parks are also nearby.
Pools, shopping center
Next to Kona Pier, the hotel offers an outdoor pool, a small shopping center, and a beach with calm-water swimming and snorkeling.
Guestrooms in the five-story tower have air conditioning and ceiling fans. Views are of the gardens, town, or ocean. All rooms have refrigerators.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Kona Seaside Hotel75-5646 Palani Rd Kailua-Kona HI 96740
This Hawaiian-owned hotel is celebrating over 50 years of hospitality. The beautifully maintained 200-room Kona Seaside Hotel comprises three wings of three stories and a five-story tower. The grounds offer lush gardens, two pools and beach access, with no resort fee. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas, and there is a computer station and a meeting room. An activities desk books luaus and helicopter sightseeing flights, and will arrange other activities. The property offers luggage storage and a safe at front desk. Limited on-site parking is available for a surcharge, and complimentary parking is also available nearby. The hotel also has a coffee shop/cafe, and a small shopping center.
The property is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach towels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference space size (feet) - 400
- Conference space size (meters) - 37
- Free parking nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Number of floors - 5
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Year Built 1960
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Splashers Restaurant - open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfasts are hearty, and lunch and dinner specialties include steaks, seafood, burgers and salads.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Parasailing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Free bicycles nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 21
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 5 per night (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Kona Seaside
- Kona Seaside Hotel
- Seaside Hotel
- Seaside Hotel Kona
- Hotel Kona Seaside
- Kona Seaside Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Kona Seaside Kailua
- Kona Seaside Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Seaside Kailua-Kona
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.