Get an overview of this hotelHawaiian hotel in Kailua-Kona Village
Across from Kona Pier
Glass-bottom boat tours, snorkeling excursions, and deep-sea fishing are all within reach of this hotel located in Kailua-Kona Village, across the street from Kona Pier. Shopping centers and historical parks are also nearby.
Pools, shopping center
Next to Kona Pier, the hotel offers an outdoor pool, a small shopping center, and a beach with calm-water swimming and snorkeling.
Guestrooms in the five-story tower have air conditioning and ceiling fans. Views are of the gardens, town, or ocean. All rooms have refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kona Seaside Hotel
This Hawaiian-owned hotel is celebrating over 50 years of hospitality. The beautifully maintained 200-room Kona Seaside Hotel comprises three wings of three stories and a five-story tower. The grounds offer lush gardens, two pools and beach access, with no resort fee. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas, and there is a computer station and a meeting room. An activities desk books luaus and helicopter sightseeing flights, and will arrange other activities. The property offers luggage storage and a safe at front desk. Limited on-site parking is available for a surcharge, and complimentary parking is also available nearby. The hotel also has a coffee shop/cafe, and a small shopping center.
The property is smoke-free.
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 400
- Conference space size (meters) - 37
- Free parking nearby
- Beach towels
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built 1960
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Splashers Restaurant - open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfasts are hearty, and lunch and dinner specialties include steaks, seafood, burgers and salads.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Free bicycles nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 21
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 5 per night (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Kona Seaside
- Kona Seaside Hotel
- Seaside Hotel
- Seaside Hotel Kona
- Hotel Kona Seaside
- Kona Seaside Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Kona Seaside Kailua
- Kona Seaside Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Seaside Kailua-Kona
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.