Find Hotels Near Hawks Falls, Albrightsville
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Hawks Falls
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Hawks Falls Hotel Guide
When you have to depart the cosmopolitan noise, revel in the tranquility at Hawks Falls.
It is located 80 miles from the state capital, Harrisburg. It's a little further to travel, but well worth your time!
If you think you'd like to be near the main attraction, there are about 14 hotels to select between. A lot of travelers book a night at the Split Rock Resort and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites White Haven-Lake Harmony.
There is no need to spend a fortune on your hotel. You can choose to stay at one of the popular budget hotels that are in the area. The Mountain Laurel Resort and the Comfort Inn - Pocono Mountains are ones to look at.
If walking around Hawks Falls has left you with an empty stomach, head over to Poccono Tap House (RR 534, Albrightsville) for a delectable meal. After that, you can let some of your inhibitions go at Hickory Run Tavern (RR 534, Albrightsville). This bar is just 0.5 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Hawks FallsHere's a list of some of the other things you can do in proximity to Hawks Falls:
- One of the most photographed rock formations around is Boulder Field. Bring a camera so you can capture its exceptional textures.
- Bring your swimsuit and plan a visit to Split Rock Resort Indoor Waterpark, an entertaining destination for the whole family.
- Stomp off your snow boots at the end of a long day and head inside Big Boulder for a breather and a warmer climate.
- Get your wetsuit on and try some new skills out at Lake Harmony Watersports.
- Keep your eyes peeled and try to spot some friendly creatures when you hike through Hickory Run State Park.