Think of yourself walking through the roads of a new spot, gazing up at the buildings or the exquisite settings wherever you look. Still, Haynes Point Provincial Park is one thing you are especially prepared for. The day has finally come to mark it complete.
Haynes Point Provincial Park Hotels
Hotels near Haynes Point Provincial Park
Breathe in the fresh air as your stresses melt away at Haynes Point Provincial Park, a peaceful natural escape.
It is in Osoyoos, 120 miles from Kamloops. It makes for a great break from the hustle and bustle.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Haynes Point Provincial Park features approximately 20 hotels. Take a look at the Spirit Ridge at NK'MIP Resort, just 2 miles away, the Walnut Beach Resort, 0.4 miles away, or the Watermark Beach Resort, 1 mile away.
Would you much rather spend your precious dollars on sightseeing? If yes, opt to get your sleep at one of the several budget hotels in the area. 0.9 miles away, you'll arrive at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos, but if that's unsuitable, then perhaps you could check out the Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn, which is 0.7 miles away.
The area also features a range of upmarket accommodation options that offer a more luxurious experience. A local favorite is the Sahara Suites, a walk of only 0.8 miles away. Another is the Sun Beach Motel. You'll easily find this spot just 0.8 miles away.
After a few hours spent sightseeing, why not end the night with an appetizing meal? Walk 0.6 miles from Haynes Point Provincial Park to Pizza 97A (6001 Lakeshore Drive, Osoyoos).
Not quite ready to leave? Well, hold on because there's lots more than just Haynes Point Provincial Park to do in the area:
- There's tons of rides to experience and snacks to nibble on at the popular local theme park, Rattlesnake Canyon.
- Osoyoos and District Museum and Archives contains engaging exhibits on the events that shaped the region.
- Osoyoos Art Gallery provides everything art art buff needs, so make sure you make it a priority during your visit to the region.
- You should sample the flavors of local wine at Nk'Mip Cellars, and if you enjoy what you taste, you can buy your favorite bottles while you're there.
- Consider yourself a fan of golf? You will enjoy testing your game at Sonora Dunes Golf Club.
Osoyoos hotels here on Expedia deliver everything you require, so you can be sure to get lodging near Haynes Point Provincial Park you'll appreciate. Osoyoos welcomed quite a few visitors over the past year, so start hunting. You're only a few clicks away from all the insider information you could want. Once you are ready to reserve your spot, roam confidently: visitors of all kinds would endorse their Osoyoos hotel to a friend or family member.
- In search of room comfort as well as tidiness? You're on the right site.
- Discover that Osoyoos hotels will always be ready to invite you into tidy and fresh rooms.
- The staff at hotels close to Haynes Point Provincial Park go beyond all goal which can only enhance your journey to this stunning monument.
Rooms near Osoyoos received more visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's simple to see why. You can stay right nearby thanks to Expedia's big list of hotels near Haynes Point Provincial Park.
Learn About Osoyoos
You'll still have things to see and do in Osoyoos when you've crossed Haynes Point Provincial Park off your timetable.
- Get informed about the area's life story, then enjoy the nightlife to end your exploration with a bang.
- Prepare to discover Osoyoos also knows a thing or two about setting out the red carpet after you spend a day on its a full itinerary of adventures.
- Osoyoos hasn't been really prominent in the guide books, but it is currently starting to become more trendy.
You'll never regret planning a holiday to Osoyoos, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near Haynes Point Provincial Park from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and meet more than a few awe-inspiring landscapes!