Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Room did the job, but repairs were sloppy, tub leaked and the noise from the outside door was disturbing to sleep. Bed was clean. It did the job. And the breakfast was good. Super location. Nice employees.
we had a quick overnight stay here. It was quiet and clean. A nice place to stay. We will book again on our next trip through provo.
It was not close to BYU but it had easy access to get there. About 15 min away. Searched a hot breakfast and had a nice pool, closed at 10:00 pm way to early. They had a problem keeping towels at the pool and when we asked for them I think he thought we wanted to steel them. He had to come count ...
We wanted to get away for the weekend so we picked Park City the beautiful mountain resort with lots of shopping at the outlets and great restaurants on main for our night activities.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Heber City accommodation! Choosing the best home away from home during your Park City vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Heber City. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Heber City accommodations even welcome you to bring more than one furry friend along for your trip.
- Park City is not just pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Globetrotters say Heber City has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Park City has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Heber City is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 122% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?