Find Hotels in Heidenreichstein
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2018
Those traveling to Heidenreichstein are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Heidenreichstein
Places to visit in the larger region include Herrensee Golf Club, Glas und Stein Museum, and Gmund City Museum. You'll also find Schlosspark and Nova Bystrice Golf Club in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Heidenreichstein, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 33 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Golfresort Haugschlag is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from central Heidenreichstein. This 4-star hotel in Haugschlag features a golf course, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- JUFA Hotel Waldviertel is 17.4 mi (28 km) from the center of Heidenreichstein. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Raabs An Der Thaya can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Restaurant Liebnitzmühle is located 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the heart of Heidenreichstein. This 4-star hotel in Raabs An Der Thaya features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Heidenreichstein
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Heidenreichstein each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 25°F