Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in Hellendoorn, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Sallandse Heuvelrug National Park Hellendoorn Entrance and Molen de Hoop Museum. Adventure Park Hellendoorn and Avonturenpark Hellendoorn are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, meeting rooms, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 28 rooms offer free WiFi, sitting areas, and TVs. Guests will also find room service, free newspapers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Hellendoorn
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Hellendoorn is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Separate sitting area
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Hellendoorn has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.50 for adults and EUR 6.25 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Hellendoorn
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Hotel Hellendoorn
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Hellendoorn Hotel