- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Skansen Båstad
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Twin Room – Separate Building
Double Room, Sea View (Main Building)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Standard Suite (Main Building)
Junior Suite (Villa)
Twin Room (Main Building)
Double Room with Balcony - Separate Building
Twin Room, Garden View (Villa)
Single Room (Main Building)
Single Room – Separate Building
Single Room with Balcony – Separate Building
About this area
Located in Bastad, Hotel Skansen Båstad is next to a golf course and on the beach. Skottorp Castle and Lagaholms Castle Ruin are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Vallasen Ski Resort and Bastad Harbour. Kayaking offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our Bastad travel guide
- Bastad Center Court - 1 min walk
- Bastad Harbour - 2 min walk
- Skansenbadet - 3 min walk
- Bastad Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Skummeslovsstrand Beach - 18 min drive
- Bastad Train Station - 4 min drive
- Helsingborg (AGH-Angelholm) - 24 min drive
- Restaurang Sand — 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Skansen Båstad
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: SEK 125.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. This property only accepts debit or credit cards and credit cards for all bookings and onsite payments. Cash is not accepted. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Romantic spa weekend in Sweden - arrived by train from Copenhagen. Spa area very enjoyable but need it to be part of your booking package or else you pay extra. As weather was not great on 1st day - spa and massage were absolute delight. Also, 4pm tea abd coffee and lovely cakes and snacks included for spa package guests. Restaurants right next to hotel offer alternative price and quality of meals. Not much in the town area but a really enjoyable walk via hotel Riviera and back along the beach. Great memories.