Find Beach Hotels in Helsinki City Centre from $39
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Helsinki City Centre hotel prices
Top Helsinki City Centre Beach Hotels
Beach Hotels in Helsinki City Centre
Known for its festivals and museums, Helsinki City Centre has a lot to offer the traveler planning a getaway. Book your stay near local attractions, such as Helsinki Cathedral, on Expedia, where you can browse beach hotels and an extensive selection of other accommodations all in one place. Interested in specific amenities? We make it easy to find places to stay with the indoor pool, free breakfast, or spa services you're looking for. Need a hotel right on the beach, or close to the airport? We'll point you to the top-rated accommodations that meet your criteria. Once you decide on the right one for you, it's a breeze to reserve a room for your upcoming trip.
Planning Your Trip to Helsinki City Centre
If weather is an important factor for your vacation, you can use these local temperature and rainfall averages to decide your travel dates.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 69°F
- Coldest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average temperature of 16°F
- Driest months: April, March, December, and June, with an average rainfall of 0.06 inches
- Rainiest months: December, June, January, and May, with an average rainfall of 0.08 inches
Sightseeing in and Around Helsinki City CentreAfter arriving and settling in at your accommodation of choice, you might want to venture out and explore. If you're eager to check out the beaches, head to Hietaniemi Beach or Hietaranta Beach for some relaxation by the water. Experience the area's festivals and museums, and make time for local attractions like Helsinki Cathedral and Senate Square. For additional things to see and do, consider a visit to Uspenski Cathedral or Presidential Palace. Visitors also enjoy Helsinki City Centre for its:
- Live music
- Cultural attractions
Getting Around Helsinki City Centre
To get to Helsinki City Centre, you can fly into Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), the closest major airport, which is located 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city center. Take advantage of metro transit at Vironkatu Station, Hallituskatu Station, and Ritarihuone Station. To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Helsinki Central Station. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the region.
Frequently asked questions
What is Helsinki City Centre like for travelers who love the beach?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Helsinki City Centre?
How many beach hotels should I expect to find in Helsinki City Centre?
What is there to see and do around Helsinki City Centre?
What's the best way to get to my beach hotel in Helsinki City Centre?
More trip options
- Other Beach Hotels in the nearby
- More Hotel Options in Helsinki City Centre
- More Accommodation Types in Helsinki City Centre
- Hotels near Popular Helsinki City Centre Attractions
- Other Hotels near Helsinki City Centre, Helsinki
- Helsinki City Centre Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Expedia Latest Trends