Find Luxury Hotels in Helsinki City Centre from $76
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Helsinki City Centre hotel prices
Top Helsinki City Centre Luxury Hotels
Reviewed on Feb 26, 2020
Top 5 Star Hotels in Helsinki City Centre
Top 4 Star Hotels in Helsinki City Centre
Reviewed on Feb 26, 2020
Looking for a great accommodation for your luxury getaway to Helsinki City Centre? Use Expedia to arrange your flight to Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) airport, and then select from a variety of places to stay that will deliver the luxury you want. Amenities are important when you plan a trip, so we make it easy to get what you need to make your stay special. If you want an upscale hotel with fine dining, a spa, or several swimming pools, Expedia can assist you in finding the best luxury hotel experience that Helsinki City Centre has to offer. Known for its museums and live music, Helsinki City Centre also has some interesting things to see and do including Helsinki Cathedral and Senate Square, so you may want to take in the local sights during your visit.
When to Visit Helsinki City Centre
Here's what you can expect the weather to be like when you stay in Helsinki City Centre:
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 69°F
- Coldest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average temperature of 16°F
- Driest months: April, March, December, and June, with an average rainfall of 0.06 inches
- Rainiest months: December, June, January, and May, with an average rainfall of 0.08 inches
Exploring Helsinki City Centre
Enjoy all that Helsinki City Centre has to offer and visit Helsinki Cathedral, Senate Square, and Uspenski Cathedral. If you have extra time while you’re in the area, you might want to see Presidential Palace and Ateneum Art Museum.Other things that make Helsinki City Centre special are the:
- Live music
Getting Around Helsinki City Centre
Take advantage of local transportation options that make it easy to see Helsinki City Centre. Take advantage of metro transit at Vironkatu Station, Hallituskatu Station, and Ritarihuone Station. To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Helsinki Central Station.
Frequently asked questions
Are you looking for a luxury hotel for your Helsinki City Centre vacation?
What's the best high-end hotel in Helsinki City Centre?
What's there to see and do in Helsinki City Centre?
How can I get around Helsinki City Centre?
More trip options
- Other Luxury Hotels in the nearby
- More Hotel Options in Helsinki City Centre
- More Accommodation Types in Helsinki City Centre
- Hotels near Popular Helsinki City Centre Attractions
- Other Hotels near Helsinki City Centre, Helsinki
- Helsinki City Centre Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Expedia Latest Trends