Book your room at Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa
Get an overview of this hotelHelsinki hotel with private beach near city center
City center, Baltic Sea
Overlooking the Gulf of Finland in the Baltic Sea, Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa is a 15-minute taxi ride from the bustling city center. Seurasaari Open Air Museum’s cultural exhibits are a 25-minute walk, and the child-friendly Linnanmäki Amusement Park is a 13-minute drive.
Pool and private beach
After breakfast at Restaurant Oceana, guests can sunbathe on the hotel’s private beach. Elegant Restaurant Meritorppaou offers seafood and sea views, and an indoor swimming pool, full gym, and 6 tennis courts are available for active guests. Meeting rooms hold up to 500 people.
Spacious suites, LCD TVs
Warmly decorated guestrooms feature WiFi (surcharge) and LCD TVs with cable channels. Premium bedding encourages a good night's sleep, and many rooms boast sea or park views, as well as balconies. Deluxe rooms and suites come with separate living areas.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hilton Helsinki KalastajatorppaKalastajatorpantie 1 Helsinki 00330
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. WiFi is available (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. This beach hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge) hot and cold buffet
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Television in common areas
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 238
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Indoor pool
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( €10.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( €10.00 per night )
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Meritorppa - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aromatherapy treatments
Check-in time ends at Noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per week.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per accommodation, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per week
- Helsinki Hilton
- Helsinki Hilton Kalastajatorppa
- Hilton Helsinki
- Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa
- Hilton Kalastajatorppa
- Hilton Kalastajatorppa Helsinki
- Hilton Kalastajatorppa Hotel
- Hilton Kalastajatorppa Hotel Helsinki
- Kalastajatorppa Hilton
- Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa Hotel Helsinki
- Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa Hotel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room