Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBoutique hotel with bar near Market Square
Popular property highlights
5 minutes from the shore
Helsinki's Hotel Fabian boasts an enviable location within a 5-minute walk of lively Esplanadi Park, the waterfront, and Eteläranta tram stop. The Museum of Finnish Architecture is around the corner, and the Design Museum a block beyond that.
Guests wake up to a breakfast buffet served by a friendly staff. The verdant terrace is a pleasant place for an afternoon coffee, and the trendy lobby bar serves beer and cocktails.
Multimedia and free WiFi
Spacious guestrooms are modern and minimalist, with home comforts like free WiFi, LCD TVs, and MP3 players. Premium bedding and eco-friendly bath products add a touch of luxury. Some rooms are equipped with kitchenettes, and some open onto the courtyard.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Fabian features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This family-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2010.
Hotel Fabian has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per accommodation, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Fabian Helsinki
- Fabian Hotel
- Hotel Fabian
- Hotel Fabian Helsinki
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.