Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel opposite Helsinki Central Station
Popular property highlights
Near Helsinki Cathedral
Overlooking Central Station, Hotelli Seurahuone Helsinki offers guests a convenient location close to bus and tram stops. Helsinki Cathedral, the Rock Church, and Presidential Palace are within a 15-minute walk, while Suomenlinna Fortress can be reached from the Market Square 10 minutes away.
French brasserie cuisine
Guests can sample the fresh fish of the day in restaurant Le Havre, which serves traditional French brasserie cuisine under high ceilings and chandeliers. A wide selection of drinks are on offer in Bar Socis, topped with an ornate glass dome with the hotel’s prized antique fountain in the center.
Wood, gold, and WiFi
The hotel’s 118 rooms are richly furnished with cream-colored walls, gold fabrics, and dark woods. All guests enjoy free WiFi as well as flat-screen TVs and safes, while those in Club rooms also get minibars. A pillow menu adds a 3.5-star touch, with 5 options for guests to choose from.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotelli Seurahuone Helsinki
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with free WiFi.
Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Hotelli Seurahuone Helsinki is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Le Havre - This brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per accommodation, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 36 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per accommodation, per night
- Helsinki Hotelli Seurahuone
- Helsinki Seurahuone
- Hotelli Seurahuone
- Hotelli Seurahuone Helsinki
- Hotelli Seurahuone Hotel
- Hotelli Seurahuone Hotel Helsinki
- Seurahuone Helsinki
- Seurahuone Hotelli
- Seurahuone Hotelli Helsinki
- Hotelli Seurahuone Helsinki Hotel
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).