Don your smartest golfing attire and try for an eagle on the excellent fairways of Hemlock Golf Club.
It can be found in Ludington. If you're staying in the state capital, Lansing, you'll need to cover 130 miles to catch sight of it.
There are at least 10 hotels for you to stay at that will situate you a mere 6 miles from Hemlock Golf Club. Lots of visitors book a few nights at The Inn at Ludington and Comfort Inn.
There are a number of budget hotels nearby. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington and the Americas Best Value Inn are a selection of the more popular places.
Other Places to Visit near Hemlock Golf Club
There are a few other things happening in the vicinity of Hemlock Golf Club:
- Eager for a colorful afternoon of excitement and games? Pay a visit to West Michigan Fairgrounds.
- Make a trip to Sandcastles Children's Museum, a kids' attraction that is hands-on and fun but also educational.
- Ludington Waterfront Park is a pleasant spot where you can truly relax and live in the moment.
- Whether you're messing around in the water or just chilling out on the shore, Stearns Park Beach is a lovely place to spend time with the family.
- Allow your mind to drift back into this region's important maritime heritage with a visit to North Breakwater Light, a significant local lighthouse.