Think of yourself strolling around the city center of your upcoming getaway, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous landscapes wherever you look. Still, Henri Matisse Park is one draw you're especially anticipating. Now is finally the time to mark it complete.
Find Your Henri Matisse Park Lodging
Hotels near Henri Matisse Park
The natural environment offers you something that's truly special, so take a trip on the wild side at Henri Matisse Park.
Lille, the area where it is found, is just 40 miles away from the significant city of Dunkerque.
There are as many as 39 hotels that are within 0.6 miles of Henri Matisse Park. A few of the more frequented ones are the Hôtel Barrière Lille, L'Hermitage Gantois, Autograph Collection and Best Western Plus Up Hotel.
There are a number of budget-friendly accommodation options to be found within walking distance. The Couvent des Minimes and the Best Western Premier Why Hotel are a couple of convenient options that are located 0.7 miles and 0.5 miles away.
There's a number of upmarket accommodations in the immediate vicinity. Make sure you check out the Holiday Inn Express Lille Centre, which is only 0.8 miles away. Another great place is the Novotel Lille Centre Grand Place, 0.5 miles away.
When you're in the area surrounding Henri Matisse Park, don't miss out on trying the robust coffee and appetizing delights at Estaminet Au Vieux de la Vieille. If you're after something a bit more substantial, scan the menu at Hotel Novotel Lille Centre Gares, another dining hotspot in the area. Unwind with a round of drinks from Hôtel Carlton.
Once you've checked out Henri Matisse Park, you might be in the mood to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- For many travelers, a vacation isn't a vacation without a few hours or more at the mall. Make your way to Euralille where you can spend the entire day looking around its large selection of retail outlets and places to eat.
- Check out the exhibition of war history at Museum of the Gunners.
- If you're a big fan of live music, go along to a show at L'Aeronef. You'll no longer have to wonder why locals simply can't get enough of this music venue.
- Feel sophisticated and cosmopolitan when you dress up to see one of the featured performances at Opera House.
- Whether you are a serious art enthusiast or just enjoy looking at beautiful things, Hospice Comtesse is a museum that is worth your time.
Gare de Lille Flandres is the nearest station to Henri Matisse Park, it's located approximately 0.2 miles away. A second close station is Lille Europe, which is 0.2 miles away.
Our directory of hotels in Lille supplies everything you need, so you will definitely get locations near Henri Matisse Park that you'll fall in love with. Lots of visitors pop in to retreat from everyday life, so get researching. When booking time arrives, you can rest easy: multiple explorers approve of their Lille hotel. You're a few clicks away from all the advice and recommendations you need.
- Fitting for such a stunning feature, the guest service at lodging close to Henri Matisse Park is wonderful.
- Looking for accommodations that are relaxing as well as neat and clean? We have it right here.
- Rooms in Lille lodging are always presentable, neat, and waiting to receive you.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's big registry of hotels near Henri Matisse Park, you can stay right in the area.
All About Lille
There are still further things to see and do in Lille once you've done Henri Matisse Park.
- To really leave no area unexplored, check out entertainment near Lille.
- Lille also knows its stuff when it comes to custom treatment after an afternoon spent on its ample action.
- Happen upon the perfect shop to look for fashion items and stop off for a tempting snack of its regional ingredients.
Planning a vacation to Lille is definitely the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Henri Matisse Park. Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few awe-inspiring new selfies!